- Smoothboi Ezra Talks Their New EP, Lyrical Subjectivity, and Their Pet Cat
Nameless Faceless caught up with Ezra to discuss their creative process for their latest release, their musical growth, and the people that inspire them most.
- Exclusive: ELKAE Debuts New Single “Distraction,” Talks Nostalgia, Queer Yearning, and Community
The disco- and funk-infused dance track is the second single from ELKAE’s upcoming EP Girls Like You Like Me, set to be released on July 9th.
- AE Mak Talks Self-Production, Her Debut Album, and Letting Loose
“It’s important that you have your hand in everything you do, because it’s you that’s being sold,” AE Mak says.
- KK Lewis Opens Up About Busking, Berlin, and Her New EP
We talk to the Dublin native about everything from post-school doldrums to DiFontaine’s pizza.
- Chatting to Cherym about Breaking Up the Sausage Fest, Doing Big Gay Stuff, and Making Music for the Pure Fun of It
Cherym, the self described “unce unce” punk trio from Derry, are the latest band whose success is making me question what the hell I’ve done with my life.
- State of the Scene: Irish Music in 2021
Bitch Falcon, Celaviedmai, DYVR, Fears, Gadget and the Cloud, Tebi Rex, and Shauna Watson share their thoughts on the Irish music scene.